As a reminder our current measures are as follows:
- We would kindly ask that customers wear a mask whilst not seated at their table. We can provide a disposable mask if required.
- We have a full air handling system in our premises which ensures constant ventilation in our public areas.
- All of our staff are wearing face masks.
- Our toilets are single occupancy only, with new locks on the outside doors.
- There is hand sanitiser available for customer and staff use throughout the premises.
- Numbers of people / households per table are restricted as per the current government guidelines. If you are unsure of the current guidance, please check when booking and we can advise you.
We have been pleased to receive lots of positive feedback from customers regarding the safety measures we have implemented since reopening our doors.
We will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and will take any further measures we deem necessary to keep our staff and customers safe.
- We would kindly ask that you wear a mask whilst not seated at their table
- Walk ins are welcome but we will need to take your details for test and protect.
- Our toilets are currently operating as single occupancy.
- There is hand sanitiser available on every floor – please help yourself when you are passing.
- All of our front of house team will be wearing face coverings in order for them to safely take orders and provide table service.
- Children arevery welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Enjoy your visit – we are so delighted to welcome you back!