Following the recent cluster of positive covid-19 cases in Aberdeen we are introducing a couple of additional measures to go alongside our existing safety measures.
- We would kindly ask that customers wear a mask whilst not seated at their table. We can provide a disposable mask if required.
- In addition to our already extensive premises cleaning we will be having our entire premises professionally disinfected by AMS Global Group every second Saturday morning.
As a reminder our current measures are as follows:
- We have a full air handling system in our premises which ensures constant ventilation in our public areas.
- We are operating with a minimum 2 metre physical distancing between tables.
- All of our staff are wearing face masks.
- We are operating a one way system throughout the premises. Please follow the signage.
- Our toilets are single occupancy only, with new locks on the outside doors.
- We don’t take bookings for our downstairs tables so we will use these for any dining groups who arrive early for their booking upstairs. This eliminates the need for any queuing or gathering at our entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available for customer and staff use throughout the premises.
- As per new updated government guidance there will be no background music in any area.
We have been pleased to receive lots of positive feedback from customers regarding the safety measures we have implemented since reopening our doors.
We will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and will take any further measures we deem necessary to keep our staff and customers safe.
- We are operating as a 2 metre socially-distanced space. Please don’t move any tables as everything has been carefully measured.
- We would kindly ask that you wear a mask whilst not seated at their table
- Walk ins are welcome but we will need to take your details for test and protect.
- There is a one way system on our stairs and entrance / exit. Please take note of signage throughout the building and our team will also be happy to point you in the right direction.
- Our toilets are currently operating as single occupancy.
- There is hand sanitiser available on every floor – please help yourself when you are passing.
- We will be providing table service in every area – please don’t approach or stand at the bar.
- All of our front of house team will be wearing face coverings in order for them to safely take orders and provide table service.
- Children arevery welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Enjoy your visit – we are so delighted to welcome you back!